[Jalopnik] The Toyota RAV4 Has Become The Automotive Equivalent Of Selling Out - Page 3 - Toyota RAV4 Forums
RAV4 News, Reviews & Videos Share your RAV4 news articles, reviews or videos here!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 05:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Just stumbled on to this thread. I appreciate the original post and agree. I love my 1st generation RAV4. (1997) 320K miles and still going. I haven't been on the forum for awhile as I had no need due to its reliability. Last year I bought a 2011 RAV4 because I knew eventually my 97 must pass. But not yet! I bought the newer one as I hope and expect to get close to the same life out of it too. I love the comfort of it. But, I must say I feel my 97 handles better when needed to in snow etc. I still own both. My teen drives the 97 now.

Dasher
The Following User Says Thank You to Dasher For This Useful Post:
Techsus (05-11-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 09:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Thanks for you sober input. We are still campaigning for the GEN-1 RAV4 to be included in the banner photo montage at the top of this page-- let's bring justice to the World's First original compact crossover SUV: the 1st-Generation RAV4!

'98 RAV4 5-Speed 2WD 4-Dr. hardtop 2.0-L. gas I-4 engine. Venetian Red Pearl. Tail Light Guards (Manik). Michelin LTX M/S2 tires & spare. LED headlamps. Roof luggage rack. 5th-door saddle bags. Custom leather steering wheel cover. Sheepskin seat covers. Billiard ball #13 shift knob. Alloy wheels. Push Bar grille guard, LED fog lamps. Suede door panel inserts. Faux-suede center console cover. Driver/passenger grab-assist handles.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement