Toyota Discussions about Toyota in general.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-22-2017, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Pissed at Toyota Canada finance! Rant.

So Toyota Canada used to have a very crappy website to check on your financing, check your balance etc. It sucked and I could only log in 10% of the time, but eventually I could check my balance after several days of trying. That site closed down long ago. The ONLY way to check on my balance or get a statement is to call their 800 number and go through their automated maze and wait on hold etc. They won’t send out paper statements unless you call this number, and even then, they will only send the most recent statement. Wtf? If I owe anyone many many thousands of dollars doesn’t it make sense that I can check my balance and track my payments?! I didn’t buy a car from jimbobs used cars and tackle shop, this is TOYOTA for ***** sake! The Toyota rep just says “we are working on something”. Why not simply email PDFs of statements? I guess their technical computer abilities are as limited as entune. Or at least send paper statements until whatever they are “working on” gets finished. I don’t even know how it is legal.

/rant

2016 RAV4 Hybrid Limited
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 04:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Is your financing actually through “Toyota Canada” or one of our banks? From what I understand, the dealers in effect simply broker a loan for you from one of the chartered Canadian banks. Fastest way would probably be to contact the bank that actually lent you the money and set up an on-line account so you can check on your balance.
*edit* Sorry, noticed the date of the post after replying. Hopefully you’ve found a solution to this problem already.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement