No drive information on milti-information display - Toyota RAV4 Forums
4.4 Interior Stereos, Amps, Soundproofing, Seats, Gadgets, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 08:56 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
No drive information on milti-information display

We have a 2017 Hybrid Limited. I remember the first few days I say the basic drive information (range, fuel consumption etc) in the multi-information disply under the i category. Today I've noticed there is no longer anything under the i. I wonder what's going on. I can still see some some trip information on the multi-media screen uner Apps/Eco... but I'd like have the basic info back on the multi-information disply. This is now gone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
It can be a bit confusing at first, and I don't have it down pat either because I don't change the screen much. There are sections though that you can scroll down through different pages under each "header" at the top. I've noticed that unless you scroll back to the top of that header on that screen you can't change left and right. Maybe you are just stuck on that screen because you need to fiddle around with the position. There is a blank page at the bottom of the i list for an option I don't have but if I scroll up or down it goes through the battery status, fuel economy etc. screens.

2016 RAV4 Hybrid Limited
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nodnerb For This Useful Post:
crippit (05-11-2017), Frank37 (05-11-2017)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 09:55 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodnerb View Post
It can be a bit confusing at first, and I don't have it down pat either because I don't change the screen much. There are sections though that you can scroll down through different pages under each "header" at the top. I've noticed that unless you scroll back to the top of that header on that screen you can't change left and right. Maybe you are just stuck on that screen because you need to fiddle around with the position. There is a blank page at the bottom of the i list for an option I don't have but if I scroll up or down it goes through the battery status, fuel economy etc. screens.
Thank you for your reply, Nodnerb.
I've figured out what was happening. The i header in the multi-information display seems to work with different rules than all the other headers in that nothing appears under it when you select it. And even after you press Enter, still nothing shows up under the i. To see what is there you have to press the scroll-down arrow, and then the drive information pops up. This seems counterintuitive, but that's the way it is.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 10:31 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
On ours when you scroll left/right from other MID categories to come back to the drive information category it returns to the previous screen that you were on in the drive information category. Maybe it's a US thing?

2016 RAV4 Limited Hybrid w/ATP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page