User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-18-2019, 03:37 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
T-SB-0015-15

rather than continue hijacking another post, let's try this question on a new post

According to the T-SB-0015-15 the latest firmware on my car should be DU.70.73...my head unit currently has DU.70.64. According to the TSB, the update file is 13TDDANA-CA01_7073.zip. I looked at the free download site and it doesn't show any updates...even though there have been at least 3 since my car was built. I looked at all the other cars listed in the TSB and they also don't show updates available. I called customer service several times to try to get the file...or at least try to get them to acknowledge that there was even an update available. I even got a 2 day pass to techinfo and wasted my $20 because you can NOT download the firmware on the $20 2 day pass...currently, I'm filing a dispute on my credit card for the $20.00 but it looks like i may be SOL. So....I FINALLY got a customer service person to acknowledge that the free update site was out of date and he promised to let them know to add the file.

Since then, i have tried getting the file from a guy at the parts counter at my local dealer...he can't download the file...then i tried talking to one of the service people...he couldn't download the file...the only one in the place who could was the service manager because some idiot in Toyota categorized the file as calibration data it isn't calibration data...I have yet to talk to the service manager, but I'm going to try.

So...if anyone has a copy of 13TDDANA-CA01_7073.zip please PM me...if I ever get the file, I'll try to attach it...shouldn't be an issue because it should be on the free download site.

This update should be on the free update download site...I'm asking everyone with a 2014 or 2015 XLE to call and complain...if enough people complain they will be sure to add this file to the free download site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-18-2019, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
SUCCESS

right after I posted this, I called the service manager at a local dealership...and got the file. It updated flawlessly...but I don't know yet if this solved any of my issues. I tried to attach it, but it is too big. If you need it, PM me.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-11-2019, 02:24 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
I have AU.70.64 on a 2015 Limited.

2015 AWD Limited
Sponsored Links
Advertisement