After buying mine last year (see post) I just got around to installing it the other day. Really pretty easy.
Remove the top engine cover.
Remove the plastic cover over the pipe/hose on the right top edge of the engine via two 10mm bolts. (I also removed the ground wire above the cover just to make access easier.) Under the cover there's one more 10mm bolt for a bracket on the pipe.
Remove the top banjo bolt from the old pipe end being careful not to lose the two washers since new ones didn't come with my new pipe. Also don't damage the cute little plastic screen filter in the end of the banjo bolt. You'll get a small amount of oil when loosening the bolt.
Jack up the right front of the car and remove the tire giving easy access to the lower end banjo bolt. (If you still have the plastic under-engine cover you may need to remove it. Mine's been hanging safely on the garage wall for years.)
Remove the lower banjo bolt. You will get a pipe full of oil so have a pan ready. I thought I'd lost the washers when I heard something hit the floor but it turned out to be a double-washer "fitting." (I didn't find any kind of a filter in that end.)
Install the new pipe starting at the top leaving that banjo loose until the bottom banjo is in place and the bracket bolt is installed. Then tighten all three.
The only thing that disturbed me some was the rust on the steel plate under the cover where some insulating material was held against it. I gave it a good coat of wheel bearing grease to stop the rust before bolting the cover back on.
One trick I used was lowering the car on my floor jack to make reaching the top easier but making sure I put an jack stand under the frame while working underneath.
Total time: about two episodes of Gunsmoke
on XM radio.