Submitted my order today! - Page 2 - Toyota RAV4 Forums
4.5 Electric RAV4 Hybrid & EV Discuss anything Electric or Hybrid RAV4.5 (2019+) related.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 70 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 12:32 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidad View Post
Well the blueprint nutmeg combo does indeed exist. Found a gas version at Longo Toyota which is the #1 Toyota dealer in the country and has been for years.

https://www.longotoyota.com/new/Toyo...dd37d035e4.htm
I will be reaching out to my dealer again to see if they found out anything about blueprint/nutmeg on the hybrids. We do have a second color combo in mind but it would be nice if we knew what if any issue there is with that combo on the hybrids. Second choice is the pearl white with nutmeg but would go with the gray interior if we had to. Donít want the black and donít want the red as our Sienna is red already. First world problems!

Thanks for the help so far guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 70 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 11:07 AM

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
I looked at the other colors on the Longo site. Out of 315 Rav4s, only 2 have Nutmeg, the Bluprint one and one Black exterior one. Doesn't seem very efficient to have it at all. The Blueprint/Nutmeg one is made in Canada. The Black/Nutmeg is made in Japan.
The Following User Says Thank You to pikeviewer For This Useful Post:
SpasticChildren (03-06-2019)
post #13 of 70 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 12:14 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
When I checked the Longo site they had 2 blueprint ravs with nutmeg. One XLE Premium and one Limited. Seems odd these are so few and far between as it goes well with multiple colors.
My person who orders our cars is looking into the blueprint/nutmeg Hybrid availability. Maybe there is a different color forthcoming that they haven't spilled the beans about??
The Following User Says Thank You to skidad For This Useful Post:
SpasticChildren (03-06-2019)

post #14 of 70 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 01:33 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidad View Post
When I checked the Longo site they had 2 blueprint ravs with nutmeg. One XLE Premium and one Limited. Seems odd these are so few and far between as it goes well with multiple colors.
My person who orders our cars is looking into the blueprint/nutmeg Hybrid availability. Maybe there is a different color forthcoming that they haven't spilled the beans about??
I wish we knew! Maybe the supplier is to blame for the lack of availability? The wife and I were discussing this today that it is very odd after I mentioned some of the information you guys have been digging up. Have not heard anything from my dealer as of yet so I will continue to keep my fingers crossed!

Keep digging around for info as it is greatly appreciated by me and hopefully others!
post #15 of 70 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 02:22 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I placed my "request" with a dealer in CT this morning. I'm told Toyota doesn't take orders. No date, deposit, price or VIN yet but I'll post my updates. I plan to use the Costco "no haggle price" (still waiting to learn what it is)

What I ordered:
- 2019 RAV4 XSE AWD
- Silver Sky Metallic with Black Roof
- Weather package (heated seats and steering wheel)
- All weather mat package
- Panoramic sunroof
- Advanced technology package (parking sonar, rear cross traffic). Entune Premium 3.0 with Navigation is a requirement for the tech package. I really didn’t need because I plan to use Apple Car Play for navigation but it will be nice to have the premium audio and wireless phone charging.
post #16 of 70 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 02:27 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
I just put a deposit down on a 2019 Rav4 Hybrid Limited that the dealer had previously ordered. I have a VIN (Canadian build) and it's supposed to be built on March 26th. My dealer still has no pricing yet. He said if we cannot agree on the price, my deposit is refundable.

- 2019 Rav4 Hybrid Limited
- Magnetic Gray Metallic w/light gray interior
- Advanced Technology package
- Weather package
- Adaptive headlights
post #17 of 70 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 10:15 AM

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
It is now (apparently) confirmed that Hybrid Blueprint/Nutmeg will be available. If you go to the national Autonation site and search, there are now 23 2019 Rav4 hybrids listed with vin numbers. Two are Blueprint/Nutmeg, both at a dealer in Virginia. All 23 are from Japan, so Nutmeg may not be available from Canada. As I suspected, none in this initial wave have AF headlights.

Here is a link to one of the listings:
https://www.autonation.com/cars/JTMDWRFVXK112EV58

There is also a Ruby Red Pearl Rav4 with Nutmeg listed.

Edit: I just searched the Colorado store and they list one Rav4 hybrid "coming soon" that didn't show up in the national search, so searching individual stores could produce more results.
post #18 of 70 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeviewer View Post
It is now (apparently) confirmed that Hybrid Blueprint/Nutmeg will be available. If you go to the national Autonation site and search, there are now 23 2019 Rav4 hybrids listed with vin numbers. Two are Blueprint/Nutmeg, both at a dealer in Virginia. All 23 are from Japan, so Nutmeg may not be available from Canada. As I suspected, none in this initial wave have AF headlights.

Here is a link to one of the listings:
https://www.autonation.com/cars/JTMDWRFVXK112EV58

There is also a Ruby Red Pearl Rav4 with Nutmeg listed.

Edit: I just searched the Colorado store and they list one Rav4 hybrid "coming soon" that didn't show up in the national search, so searching individual stores could produce more results.
So I heard from the dealer today. They were able to work with the factory to get the interior color changed to Nutmeg! Production date of March 27 stays the same! Should have the full spec sheet later today. I will be double checking to make sure AFS is still on there. No confirmation if it is a Canadian or Japanese build.

The last spec sheet with the incorrect interior color did show AFS so the Canadian plants do have the ability to do it.

If you want a panoramic roof, it comes from Japan as the Canada plants are not equipped for them yet but I suspect that will change soon.

2019 RAV4 Limited Hybrid Blueprint with Nutmeg Interior. Fully loaded including adaptive headlights
post #19 of 70 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 12:58 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
So if you link to the above post some of the specs don't jive with a Hybrid.
Here is what I found out. Yes there will be a blueprint/nutmeg Hybrid. The question is when and that depends on region. Of the 910 car allotment from a February production in Japan that are headed to the New England region none will be that combo. We are not getting any XSE versions either so sorry for the guy above in CT who has one ordered. You are going to have to wait until your region is getting the color combo you want, request it and see what happens or go outside your region to a region that has it available. I'm sure once initial production has ramped up availability will improve although if you want something very specific you may have to wait.
There will also be a cinnamon interior color available on Super White, Blizzard Peale, Silver Sky Metallic and Magnetic Gray Metallic. When, no idea as none are heading our way but it shows as an available color.
They also show an exterior color Galactic Aqua Mica that should be interesting. Interior colors for that are Ash, Black, and Nutmeg
post #20 of 70 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 02:15 PM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispepin View Post
I placed my "request" with a dealer in CT this morning. I'm told Toyota doesn't take orders. No date, deposit, price or VIN yet but I'll post my updates. I plan to use the Costco "no haggle price" (still waiting to learn what it is)

What I ordered:
- 2019 RAV4 XSE AWD
- Silver Sky Metallic with Black Roof
- Weather package (heated seats and steering wheel)
- All weather mat package
- Panoramic sunroof
- Advanced technology package (parking sonar, rear cross traffic). Entune Premium 3.0 with Navigation is a requirement for the tech package. I really didn’t need because I plan to use Apple Car Play for navigation but it will be nice to have the premium audio and wireless phone charging.
So strange... I've ordered one in December '18 in exact that trim with same specs but without the sunroof.
Delivery end of April... But that's Europe (Netherlands).
As we speak the car is being build in Japan... Went into production in week 8/2019.

Ordered a 2019 RAV4 Hybrid AWD (XSE HV Premium) in Zircon Silver / Attitude Black.
For now my Black-and-Blue 2018 C-HR Hybrid Bi-tone Premium will do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page