Blueprint XSE Toyota Jeff Video - Page 2 - Toyota RAV4 Forums
4.5 Electric RAV4 Hybrid & EV Discuss anything Electric or Hybrid RAV4.5 (2019+) related.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 11:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC88 View Post
The car interests me. But anybody that can stand more than 30 seconds of Toyota Jeff deserves a medal.
LOL. He is a little too silly for me. I do watch it on mute a few times just to see the cars up close which he does a great job of showing. Also good with showing trim differences.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 08:52 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
You all are too harsh. I like Toyota Jeff. Seems like he is comfortable with himself. I am jealous he gets to be "authentic" at work. If he is faking it I can't tell. I can't remember the last time I could be myself at work. Maybe I need a new job. LOL
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 08:32 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I like Toyota Jeff too. Yea, he's over the top, but he's knowledgeable and loves Toyota cars which he's been selling for some 13 years.

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 09:38 AM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
The first i-AWD XSE in blueprint bi-tone has arrived in The Netherlands. It will be handed over coming Monday to the new owner.
My ordered XSE i-AWD is still in transit from Japan, but will arrive soon...

2019 RAV4 Hybrid AWD Innovation (EU)
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 04:30 PM

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HVRAV View Post
I like Toyota Jeff too. Yea, he's over the top, but he's knowledgeable and loves Toyota cars which he's been selling for some 13 years.

Depends how you define knowledgeable. That car does not have parking sonar contrary to Jeff telling us it does.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1030 Post(s)
Thanked 1,052 Times in 875 Posts
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Depends how you define knowledgeable. That car does not have parking sonar contrary to Jeff telling us it does.
Mine has ICS which is what I think he meant, it doesn't park for you which is IPA (inteligent parking assist) which our Prius Prime has, but intelligent clearance sonar does show you on the MID what part of the vehicle will impact when you're getting close to an obstruction, it also beeps, faster the closer you get.

2019 XLE Premium AWD
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickdtoo View Post
Mine has ICS which is what I think he meant, it doesn't park for you which is IPA (inteligent parking assist) which our Prius Prime has, but intelligent clearance sonar does show you on the MID what part of the vehicle will impact when you're getting close to an obstruction, it also beeps, faster the closer you get.

Yes, the XSE does have an available package that includes ICS with RCTB and that car did have it. But that isn't what he said. He called it "parking sonar". Some cars will actually park for you. This one does not and cannot. When you are selling something it's important to get your facts right. Credibility is important, especially in an industry like his.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1030 Post(s)
Thanked 1,052 Times in 875 Posts
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Yes, the XSE does have an available package that includes ICS with RCTB and that car did have it. But that isn't what he said. He called it "parking sonar". Some cars will actually park for you. This one does not and cannot. When you are selling something it's important to get your facts right. Credibility is important, especially in an industry like his.
Read my previous reply, you're referring to IPA which does park the car for the driver with minimal driver input, mainly braking, ICS also has parking sensors, he did not say it had IPA, but it does have parking sonar sensors, ICS is part of the Technology package in each respective trim level. He's been around for a while and used the original terminology that is basically the same system with a new name that's "intelligent", doesn't have to be enabled before parking.

2019 XLE Premium AWD
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickdtoo View Post
Read my previous reply, you're referring to IPA which does park the car for the driver with minimal driver input, mainly braking, ICS also has parking sensors, he did not say it had IPA, but it does have parking sonar sensors, ICS is part of the Technology package in each respective trim level. He's been around for a while and used the original terminology that is basically the same system with a new name that's "intelligent", doesn't have to be enabled before parking.
Semantics but OK.

Ask Jeff if his silly Amazon promo voids the warranty if your A/C breaks due to lack of air flow out the vents. :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page