XSE Tech vs Limited - Page 7 - Toyota RAV4 Forums
4.5 Electric RAV4 Hybrid & EV Discuss anything Electric or Hybrid RAV4.5 (2019+) related.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 09:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I'm replacing my 2018 Honda Clarity (PHEV) with a RAV4h Limited do end of the month or 1st week of June. My Clarity was destroyed in a wreck involving two other cars with one of them hitting me going backwards between 30 & 40 mph. Standard on both trim levels available on the Clarity were 'Droid play and Apple play. As the 'Droid had Google, it also had Waze. Both of them played well but I actually preferred for most uses the Garmin version that Honda uses. It also included traffic for life w/o a required subscription but for weather only offered a forecast w/o a weather map.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eguy View Post
I'm negative due to Toyota's lack of interest to adopt and only caving to public pressure. You can already see they are being extremely slow to adopt with the few models of cars that are getting it. All their best sellers are absent, even for 2020- (Camry, Corolla, Prius, etc).

Toyota isn't the only car company failing with Android Auto. If you look at Acura, for instance, their parent company Honda has Android Auto on all their cars and Acura has poor adoption of Android Auto. It was promised on the 2019 RDX that went on sale Jun 2018 and it is still not available on the 2019 or 2020.

Jim M
North Fulton County GA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 62 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 09:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rammysohal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcfd1075 View Post
I went with the Limited so I'm biased. Did a factory order with very option except Panoramic Moonroof. I plan on keeping this vehicle at least 10 years or more, wanted to have all the bells and whistles.
Yep I wanna keep it long too

I like the ventilated seats, hands free back door and bigger tires in Limited

But I also prefer the two tone color and sports suspension of XSE

Decisions Decisions
Imo the limited is the way to go, I had the same dilemma as you because I loved the two tone paint on the XSE, but in the end I valued the birds eye camera, rims, fully softex seats, ventilated seats, rear heated seats and touch free lift gate more than I valued two tone paint.

Also, my rav4 isn’t for track days. The suspension in the limited is plenty tight for how I use it, and I suspect that stiffer would end up being a downside after the first few weeks of ownership.
I was just about to reply the same exact thing, hence why I'm currently waiting for my Limited to be delivered over the XSE with tech package.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page