XSE Delivery Wait Times in US? - Page 3 - Toyota RAV4 Forums
4.5 Electric RAV4 Hybrid & EV Discuss anything Electric or Hybrid RAV4.5 (2019+) related.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 05:50 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1066 Post(s)
Thanked 1,077 Times in 894 Posts
Garage
The Toyota.com build site will show you what inventory and allocation is available in the zip code area same as the Kalifornia site does, you have to go to the summary, then scroll down to view inventory. I just did a build for a Limited HV with adaptive headlights, my local dealer has one coming in apparently because it's not on their website inventory, I also noticed the dealer is offering discounts on Limited HVs of up to $3200 thru the end of the month to previous customers, it may be only if financed by TFS @ 5.75% tho.

2019 XLE Premium AWD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 06:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickdtoo View Post
The Toyota.com build site will show you what inventory and allocation is available in the zip code area same as the Kalifornia site does, you have to go to the summary, then scroll down to view inventory. I just did a build for a Limited HV with adaptive headlights, my local dealer has one coming in apparently because it's not on their website inventory, I also noticed the dealer is offering discounts on Limited HVs of up to $3200 thru the end of the month to previous customers, it may be only if financed by TFS @ 5.75% tho.
I've noticed that they still put up cars that are pre-sold/reserved. I've called in and despite them having it on the site, it's already pre-sold.
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 06:24 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1066 Post(s)
Thanked 1,077 Times in 894 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by foam View Post
I've noticed that they still put up cars that are pre-sold/reserved. I've called in and despite them having it on the site, it's already pre-sold.
As Fast as top HVs sell, it's likely real hard to keep the Toyota site current, my local salesman has been trying to get me in a Limited HV test drive since the end of March, they sell them as fast as they come in, they've had lots of LEs and XLEs in stock, even a couple XSEs, but the Limiteds are either reserved or sold by the time I get there.

2019 XLE Premium AWD

post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 10:36 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
They are starting to show up here again. I heard from someone else locally that it was because the place where they offload and park cars from the trains in St Paul was flooded for weeks so there it will be a while before they are caught up.

Still hoping for mine by the end of the month. Not really in a rush though...
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 10:59 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I ordered an XSE on April 5. My dealer in NY informed me today that they finally got their allocation from Toyota and the vehicle will be at the dealer in mid to late June. I'm not in a rush and none of the CT/NY dealers I've been to have XSE oe hybrids.
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 02:02 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My local dealer in Connecticut said they weren't getting any XSEs until late July or early August.
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 03:45 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Put my order today for a Limited Hybrid and will be available by end of June or early July. Michigan area
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 03:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I guess I was lucky enough to see a silver XSE that had just arrived to the dealership. Went there the following morning, and it was still there, together with another Blizzard Pearl White and a Blueprint. Silver caught my eye !
The Following User Says Thank You to Oscar P. For This Useful Post:
Raver Dave (05-15-2019)
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 04:09 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickdtoo View Post
I had forgotten about this. What I like about buysideauto.com is that you can easily see how many cars available broken down by trim level and the sales price. This is a broker site, so probably not the cheapest price you can get, but you can get a sense of how popular each trim is by the discounts being offered, if any. Other car buying sites I've used all ended up never giving me a price, and just sends your contact info to a local dealer.
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 10:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Looking to pick up an XSE in Southern California. Looks like there aren't many around here either. Seems like I'll probably waiting a while.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page