Toyota RAV4 Forums - View Single Post - Mods to RAV4?
Thread: Mods to RAV4?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2019, 12:12 PM
Sunken

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
I personally will be getting a trailer hitch as soon as they are made available.

I've already looked into adding a remote car starter. A local shop will be willing to do the work for 250$ish as soon as they get their wiring diagram. It will work with my OEM fob but will replace the horn button. I've never used that on any of my car so no problem replacing with it.

Even though, my Rav came with the OEM rubber mats, I will get a full set of WeatherTech and a cargo line for sure.

The speakers will get replaced as well sometime this year. Replacing all 4 speakers and tweeters with some decent speakers that i'll run through a 4 channel amp, so I can control everything the way I want. Not looking for a 1000w setup, just something that doesn't sound like a can.

I might do a full hood dampening if QuickDtoo end's up doing it with noticeable results.

Finally, since my LE didn't come with the factory fog light. I'll be looking into installing a set when you can find them on at the dealer. Did this with my previous suv, got the oem fog from the dealer, wired them the same way they come from the factory.

Quick question, for those that have the fog, are they activated by turning the arm on the steering column or there is a button next to the auto high beam control?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome