Toyota RAV4 Forums - View Single Post - Dealer programmable features?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 05:11 PM
Quickdtoo
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 952 Post(s)
Garage
The turn signal flasher blinks is the lane change operation, lever isn't moved up or down all the way to the lock position, 3 to 7 blinks are possible, default is 3.

Pressing and holding the wireless remote unlock button opens all windows and moonroof, releasing the unlock button will stop opening if you just want them partially open. Shown on page 686 in the manual.

Turn off the seat belt warning buzzer is an option if they'll do it, some dealers won't, mine did on my '15 Ltd, I've used Techstream since tho.

Changing the instrument panel liftgate(PBD) button operation from .8 second long press to 0 seconds is an option. There's also an option to do the same on the wireless remote PBD button, but then you have to unlock it first if it's locked, kind of a toss up there.

Turn signal flasher volume can be changed, I changed mine from medium to strong(loud) cuz I'm old and deaf and I despise seeing someone else driving down the road with their signal on for no reason other than they can't hear the flasher and it didn't cancel at last turn or whatever.

2019 XLE Premium AWD

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome