Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Entune display changes from Audio to Home

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Grampatrick 
#1 ·
About 2 weeks ago, my Entune display (8") started a new behaviour. About 20 to 30 seconds after I switch to the Audio display, it decides to show me the Home display instead. It does not do this when I'm on the Maps display. Has anyone else seen this? I'll report it when I take it in for it's first service next month.

#5 ·
Had an old post here on the home screen issue. Here's a link to another post I found via quick search on the home screen issue.

https://www.tundras.com/threads/entune-screen-changes-back-to-home-screen.10605/

"Welp, in case anyone else has this issue it is a setting you can change. There is a box that you can uncheck in the Settings menu that is called something like "Return to Home Screen". Once that box is unchecked the screen will stay on whatever full screen display you choose such as audio or navigation. I dont remember that on my Tacoma but who knows. Anyway, hope this helps someone."

#6 ·
I found it in the manual :eek:ops

I found it. Page 56-57 of the RAV4 Nav and Multimedia Owners Manual explains it. “Auto Change to Screen” ... set to OFF to prevent it from returning to the Home Screen. I had it set to ON, but I don't remember ever having changed it, so I don't know why it suddenly started doing it.

#10 ·
Has anyone had an issue with the weather app changing automatically from farenheit to Celsius whenever it feels like it. The temp on the dash display stays on farenheit all the time so it obviously isn't linked to the weather app. The other issue is the time on the entune 3.0 premium system changes from 12hr to 24hr setting whenever it feels like it. Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

#11 ·
. . . The other issue is the time on the entune 3.0 premium system changes from 12hr to 24hr setting whenever it feels like it. . . .
Search the forum, there was a thread devoted to this which may offer suggestions. Sorry I don't have it at hand having not experienced this.

Also, it makes locating solutions to issues easier if we devote a particular thread to a particular problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.