Status
Not open for further replies.

2010 Rav4 Sport Appearance w/65,950K

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  javi 
#1 ·
Private sale - Single Owner Vehicle
Asking $13,500.

Feel free to text me or call with questions 6083815540
I just have a couple of pictures, I will take more and add them soon!

I purchased this vehicle new from the dealership. Custom built-to-order vehicle. Rav4 Sport Edition with Sport Appearance Package (no "round nose" on back door). These vehicles generally did not come with the V6 engine and AWD with the Sport Appearance Package. Searching before I posted, only found two others like this one for sale in the US. It's also loaded with options. Always garage kept.
Packages and additions:
-V6 270HP engine
-Self dimming rear-view mirror with backup camera
-Heated foldable/painted side mirrors with integrated turn signals
-Towing package (upgraded cooling fan and radiator, hitch+wiring included), 3500lb towing capacity
-Fog lights and daytime running lights
-Sunroof
-Sport Appearance Package (upgraded sport suspension, 18 inch Wheels, No spare tire with modified back door)
-Full-size matching wheel provided as optional spare
-Roof Rack
-Hill descent control
-All wheel drive (AWD) with lockout
-New Sport matching carpets (never used stored indoors)
-Weather tech liners front and back
-OEM Rav4 rubber trunk liner as well
-Mudguards and Body side Moldings to protect from door dings
-Always used with polyurethane Seat Covers (so seats are like new)

Manufacturer Description:
(QX) Sport Extra Value Package - includes Daytime Running Lights (DRL), black roof rails and cross bars, power tilt/slide moonroof with sunshade, AM/FM 6-disc in-dash CD changer with integrated XM Satellite Radio receiver [10], MP3/WMA playback capability and six speakers
# (SP) Sport Appearance Package (V6 4WD only)-includes unique rear door with chrome accents, unique RAV4, Sport, and V6 badging, stainless steel exhaust tip, color-keyed foldable power heated outside mirrors with turn signal indicators, leather-wrapped shift knob with stainless steel insert, chrome interior door handles, parking brake tip and vent trim, and unique doorsill covers (deletes four standard tires, spare tire, spare tire cover from rear of vehicle and black rear bumper slip protector)
# (TO) Tow Prep Package [9] with 3500-lb. towing capacity-includes upgraded radiator, fan coupling and alternator# [TC] Tonneau cover #(BM) Body side moldings [31]# (CF) Carpet floor mats/cargo mat [31]# (MF) Mudguard [31]# (N1) Auto dimming mirror [31]

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.