FS: RAV4.1 FATBOY FLARE KIT (FLARES AND WHEELS) FOR SALE! £700 - Toyota RAV4 Forums
Private Party Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade - Post your RAV4 related non-commercial ad here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
Mk1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: RAV4.1 FATBOY FLARE KIT (FLARES AND WHEELS) FOR SALE! £700

FatBoy kit for Rav4 Mk1 (1994-2000)

TONS OF PHOTOS AVAILIABLE, MESSAGE ME

Hey all… With no small reluctance I am selling the arches and wheels that convert a humble Rav4 into the legendary Fatboy. As I understand it, these arches were part of the original Fatboy kit sold by Delta, and in my opinion look awesome on the vehicle. I am letting them go because I need to drive this vehicle on Devon lanes and this bodykit and wheel offset is not suitable for me.

Arches:

Generally these are in good condition, they are fibreglass construction and are still going strong. The paint is getting tired and has been chipped in some areas, and there’s a small split in the fibreglass in one spot. They will probably want filling and spraying. This is not a big job for anyone who knows what they’re doing. If that’s not you, your local bodyshop will certainly be able to restore them and colour match them to your vehicle. They fit perfectly to the vehicle, are very easily installed and removed and do not require you to damage or alter your car in any way. I have the screws that they were fitted with, and although some were missing, the arches were still totally secure.

Wheels:

4 PCW Wideboy Deep Dish Alloy Wheels Rims with Cooper Cobra Radial GT Tyres

Wide wheels are essential to fill the Fatboy arches, and these are some seriously cool looking rims.

Have very little info on the rims, everything I know is in the pictures. They seem to be quite rare and are clearly of good manufacturing quality. Made in USA, I believe by Panther Custom Wheels. 15X10, 47mm. Stud / Bolt pattern is (PCD): 5 x 114

You may want to use spigot rings as the central bore is wider on these wheels than the Rav4 hub.

They are in pretty good shape, a few scuffs and paint flakes, all should be visible in photographs, no deformation of the rim. Have not been involved in an accident.

Tyres are Cooper Cobra Radial GT 99S P265/50R15 M+S

Please note, I DO NOT VOUCH FOR THESE TYRES IN ANY WAY, although I have not had any issues using them to this point. Tread varies and may be near legal limit. To avoid confusion/disappointment, please make your own judgment. They are sold as seen.

£700 or make me an offer.

Payment by Cash in person or PayPal on collection.

Collection from Devon, UK or your courier

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions or info on the wheels or arches!

Cheers, 🙂
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190223_151028.jpg (165.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 20190223_151015.jpg (193.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 20190412_135600 - Copy.jpg (413.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 20190412_132656.jpg (323.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 20190412_134403.jpg (172.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 20190412_134409.jpg (183.7 KB, 12 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-27-2019, 04:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm interested in the arches... How much shipped to San Francisco CA, 94112 USA?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page