I upgraded my headlights and exterior lights to all LED, I ordered them all from Amazon.com
-- Low beams - HIKARI LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit -HB4(9006),CREE XHP50 9600lm 6K Cool White
-- High beams - HIKARI LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit -HB3(9005),CREE XHP50 9600lm 6K Cool White
- Front turn signal/driving light - LED import USA 3030 SMD White/Yellow 1157 2057 2357 7528 Switchback LED Bulbs For Turn Signal Lights. These require Aaron 50W 6ohm Load Resistors - Fix LED Bulb Fast Hyper Flash Turn Signal Blink Error Code or they hyper flash.
- Front side marker light - JDM ASTAR 10pcs Super Bright 194 168 175 2825 T10 PX Chipsets LED Bulbs,Xenon White
- Rear side marker light - Bogao 1550 lumens Extremely Bright Error Free Canbus 921 912 W16W Chipsets 24 SMD 3030 LED Bulbs For -
Backup Reverse Lights, Xenon White
- Third brake light - JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright Canbus Error Free 3014 Chipsets 194 168 2825 W5W T10 LED Bulbs,Brilliant Red
- Brake Lights - JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright PX Chipsets 7440 7441 7443 7444 992 LED Bulbs ,Brilliant Red
- Backup lights - JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright Max 50W High Power 7440 7441 7443 7444 992 LED Bulbs ,Xenon White
- Rear turn signal - SUGERYY 2 X 2590 Lumens Extremely Bright Error Free 3030 Chipsets 7507 T20 LED Bulbs Used for Turn Signal Lights,Amber Yellow
Pictures to follow.
These LEDs are an impressive upgrade over stock lights and they may be a little too bright for tailgaters... hmmm, maybe that's a good thing.
The headlight low beams have a flatter pattern which I think should be less blinding to oncoming traffic than halogen. Too bad I couldn't find a set of projectors without have to take my headlights apart and doing the mod. Maybe something for a latter mod. Several sites list projector headlight assemblies preassembled but everytime I've tried to buy the they are out of stock.
There is something to be aware of is that there is something called a standard and a CK socket for the brake lights and the front turn signals. Mine were not CK but from what I understand you may have them in your RAV, so check. You can use a standard socket bulb in a CK socket but you have to mod the bub terminal slightly. See -
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
RAV4.1, 1999 RAV4, 3S-FE engine, E250F transaxle 5sp AWD, 5 door, LHD, Redneck Edition (RNE), Mossy Oak Obsession wrap, heavily modded, TOAD
'96 Newmar Mountain Aire, 40' diesel pusher motorhome, the mothership