Hmmm, problems Bomex rear spoiler, HELP! - Toyota RAV4 Forums
4.1 D.I.Y. and Modifications Share your RAV4.1 projects and ideas for future mods here!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 04:00 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Cool Hmmm, problems Bomex rear spoiler, HELP!

Recently I've been driving around with the new Bomex rear spoiler, But, in the rain its a different story. One of the things you should develop is the feel for the cars sudden, and sometimes unpredictable moments. Once you feel something is wrong, stop and check. Be it a vibration and what not. I feel a lot of under steer.

Spoilers tend to make pressure downwards, that is why they are designed. Going at speed on the highway, it felt like a chassis pressure difference in the wheels. And in this case, I feel the rear wheels have a better grip of the road than the front. By all means, the Bomex is doing its work efficiently.

IMO, solution:

1. Carbon Bumper Lip Spoiler
2. Bumper Canards kit
What do you guys think? OK, guys, you have homework. I'll have dinner and be back. mensa
BTW, that is with the 4 cylinder engine. Imagine with a 3MZ-FE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page