What is mensajero up to? God Lord, here he goes again - Toyota RAV4 Forums
4.1 D.I.Y. and Modifications Share your RAV4.1 projects and ideas for future mods here!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
What is mensajero up to? God Lord, here he goes again

Well, in recent weeks I've been doing some upgrades and removing the old and in with the new. So I can eventually do my biggest project. Remember, 6 is better then 4.
Running along here, I've installed the (long over due) Bomex Spoiler that DJSueno sold me about ten years ago. It was kind of hiding in my garage for so long I forgot about it. Once discovered, I decided to install it. Also installed another set of LED lights. HERE. Works awesome, HERE (Video).

But, I've notice two things. One, the rear spoiler adds pressure to the rear and at speed I kind of don't feel the front tires (which were a little thin on traction) in the rain like I couldn't feel the tires on the road. I'll have to add a Universal Carbon Bumper Lip Spoiler. To add some front down force. If I intend to do some performance upgrade, adding speed, I'll feel it more. So, I've already located it on Ebay. HERE. That will be more or less in the summer, maybe sooner. It measures 67 inches, my RAV4.1, with the Bomex front spoiler measures 66 inches. I'll install them with these HERE. They are Carbon Fiber Front Splitter Lip Spoiler Support Rod Strut Tie Bar 5.5-8 Inches.

The lights light up the night like I've never seen before. Not even when I use to run TSD Rallies. BUT, some people are following me in the night and also flash those awesome lights at me from the rear. Not good. Some even do it on purpose. I got something for them. Place these babies inside the rear red deflector openings. HERE. With a switch, any of these jokers try to blind me with their high beams, I'm retaliate with these, but flashing. Also, when I place my RAV4.1 in reverse, they will light up where ever I'm going.

I'm also selling some turbo parts I have left over. Anyone interested?

Oh, I almost forgot. I removed the radiator and installed a new one. Also the A/C radiator with a new bottle and a fan that was not working correctly. On spring break I'm doing some upholstery to one door, and adding some light strips to the head lights. New Power Steering pump and lines.

Other then that, nothing. Keep RAVIN.
The Following User Says Thank You to mensajero For This Useful Post:
eodgator (04-07-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page