Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
carmusic is right. the bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3 and not 5 x 100. i have ford 18" rims on my rav which also have a bolt pattern of 5 x 114.3 and they're a direct fit onto my car.

those wheels in the first post with an offset of 25mm will prolly stick out past the guards...unless you have flares.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good point about them sticking out past the fender..

Thanks for all your responces..

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Mohit said:
carmusic is right. the bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3 and not 5 x 100. i have ford 18" rims on my RAV which also have a bolt pattern of 5 x 114.3 and they're a direct fit onto my car.
Is the bolt pattern the same on all RAVs regardless of the year/model or did it change?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
offset

So the wheels are 5 x 114.3, but what offset are the standard wheels on a 4.2?

thanks
Rod

·
Registered
685 Posts
The alloys on my '05 Chili have "16X7JJ" and "ZU45" stamped on the inside........I presume that's a 45 mm offset........
Could be different for other years.......???

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Jim, I quickly measured the offset from a spare rim I have with my construction measuring tape, so it could be off by a mil or 2.

My Rav is a 02 LE. I have 16X7JJ for the rim diam., width and a DOT number but no ZU45.

You could measure it yourself by finding the center of the rim and then find the distance to the hub mounting surface.

My summer Enkeis’ are 38 mm offset. If I am correct I think I read somewhere that the official range is 35 to 38 mm.

Walt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts