Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see who is the average driver and who is always on the road. I've had mine for 25 days and just turned 1000 miles.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had mine 17 days and I've personally put on 330 miles. It already had 270 when I got it as they had to get it from a dealer 4 hrs away.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW! And I thought that I was a pretty low-mileage driver, but you guys don't drive as much. I've got 380 on mine in 1 week! I did drive around a lot to enjoy the smooth ride and show it off a bit though.

My round trip commute puts 22 miles/day on the car. Otherwise it's all fun and games mileage. :)

J.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've got 100 in 7 days. No workee, all pleasure.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I don't know :( I haven't been able to drive it since we bought it last Saturday. My wife has been hogging it...

Well, she did let me drive it once on Sunday during a snow storm at night. We only had 45 miles on it at that time. When we bought it, it only had 2 miles on it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
OK, got to look at it at lunch when my wife picked me up: 245 miles since Saturday.

I still didn't get to drive it... :evil:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Johnny said:
OK, got to look at it at lunch when my wife picked me up: 245 miles since Saturday.

When you do drive it, you will have to get one for yourself.

·
Registered
234 Posts
etop said:
Johnny said:

When you do drive it, you will have to get one for yourself.
I'm going to wait for one of these:

The PM is a personal mobility vehicle that "fits like a glove" to create a feeling of unity between the driver and the vehicle. Cutting-edge vehicle-to-vehicle communications technologies are employed under the concept of "meeting, linking and hanging out together".
More here: Toyota PM

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It will be interesting to see who gets to 5000 first. Keep posting the numbers.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kuj said:
etop said:
It will be interesting to see who gets to 5000 first. Keep posting the numbers.
Any prize if you get to 5000 first? :wink:
The winner gets their choice of a Basic, Sport or Limited in any color they like.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mileage so far...

I brought ours 52 miles to our home on the snowy evening of Jan. 02,2006. We have 2657 miles on it today. We love it. Worst gas mileage has been 25 mpg. the best so far has been 28.6 mpg.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Mileage so far...

rustinginvermont said:
I brought ours 52 miles to our home on the snowy evening of Jan. 02,2006. We have 2657 miles on it today. We love it. Worst gas mileage has been 25 mpg. the best so far has been 28.6 mpg.
Looks like you are leading the milage record far. Is this normal milage for you? Hopefully when I drive cross country in May, I can catch up to you.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
flyingn said:
wow, one day before we picked up ours!! And we bearly have 600 on ours lol.. Did you notice gas mileage going up as it broke in??
I have noticed gas milage improve in my 1st 2 Ravs and know it will be the same for my sport.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts