Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to the site! Have a question on the 07 rav4 I just bought. It is a base v6 model. Do the 3 knobs for the fan,heat ect... only light up with parking/headlights on? I was positive they were on without the parking/headlights on. Now, I don't see them on. I took it into the dealer and they are telling me they only work with parking/headlights turned on. Any help would greatly be appreciated! Thank you!!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Hello, I am new to the site! Have a question on the 07 rav4 I just bought. It is a base v6 model. Do the 3 knobs for the fan,heat ect... only light up with parking/headlights on? I was positive they were on without the parking/headlights on. Now, I don't see them on. I took it into the dealer and they are telling me they only work with parking/headlights turned on. Any help would greatly be appreciated! Thank you!!
I don't think they go on without the headlights also being on, but I'll have to wait till tonight to go outside and check mine.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Ok, we took the RAV tonite and all those lights you asked about were out until the headlights/parking lights were turned on.

·
Super Moderator
11,138 Posts
No backlit knobs until the lights are turned on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts