Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ola,

My 2016 SE Rav4 is at 61,000km as of 1 year and 5 months...

I think its terrible cause its a brand new car!

Thoughts?

Also share your current stats!

GO!

·
Registered
48 Posts
You must be doing a lot of road trips!>:D Mine is 3 weeks old - 500 miles only....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol not really, nothing crazy at least. Well its 37903 miles if we convert them from KM for my US friends here.

I literally just drive around the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) but i do about 200/km (124 miles) a workday

I am curious how much other drive, I am thinking about buying a used second car to offset some of the mileage.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have a long daily commute, but I'm ahead of you.:wink

2016 XLE Hybrid 44,349 after 1 year and 2 months:smile

But look on the bright side, the maintenance and mileage is the best of any car I have had and it still looks new in the engine bay. Our 2011 only has 48k miles so I am going to pass it this year.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got my RAV4 on May 18th. (didn't actually get to drive it till the 21st, had to get my hand controls installed into it). It had 5 miles on it when the saleslady took me over to a neighboring Toyota dealers lot to pick it up so she could sell it to me. It had about 25mi on it when I finally got to take my turn in the driver's seat.

I've been making my mom a little nuts, I take pictures of the mileage about every 25miles... Literally will pull over into a parking lot to take a picture of the odometer because I've never had a car with this low of a mileage.

Save

·
Super Moderator
10,152 Posts
I've been making my mom a little nuts, I take pictures of the mileage about every 25miles... Literally will pull over into a parking lot to take a picture of the odometer because I've never had a car with this low of a mileage.
And you do realize that every time you stop for the picture you lose mileage. :wink

·
Registered
76 Posts
And you do realize that every time you stop for the picture you lose mileage. :wink
That picture was taken in a parking lot in front of a restaurant we were going into. I was already stopped, looked down and grabbed the camera.

Most of my driving has been little trips. I don't drive the interstate, and really the only driving I've been doing lately has been taking my mom to a restaurant to get something to eat every night for dinner. (we don't cook). Since I got the car, my mom has been asking me to take out for cruises through the neighborhoods near us. It's like taking a puppy out for a car ride. (my mother is older, and I'm handicapped. We don't have the energy to go do a whole lot).

I'm surprised I've driven 555mi in the last month. With my old car I didn't do that much driving in a month, but I kind of hated that car for a multitude of reasons.

Save

·
Registered
160 Posts
2016 XLE-16 months old only 11.000 miles that's the wife's daily commute, I drive less only work three days a week, my previous Camry 13 had 15k after three years. We are lucky to have everything close to home.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I hit 700 miles this afternoon.

·
Registered
44 Posts
nothing wrong with that. drive it , love it, and care for it. At the end of the day you have a smile on your face. :smile

1 - 12 of 12 Posts