Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning, I blew the fuse at my power outlet (cigarette lighter) and the manual shows three fuse box locations. I have checked all the fuses in the two boxes under the hood. The manual shows the third location to the left of the steering wheel with a panel to remove. I removed the panel but the manual shows a bunch of fuses but I don't see any small fuses. Am I not looking in the wrong area? There are three type B fuses there but don't see any type A fuses. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Bob

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,730 Posts
Good Morning, I blew the fuse at my power outlet (cigarette lighter) and the manual shows three fuse box locations. I have checked all the fuses in the two boxes under the hood. The manual shows the third location to the left of the steering wheel with a panel to remove. I removed the panel but the manual shows a bunch of fuses but I don't see any small fuses. Am I not looking in the wrong area? There are three type B fuses there but don't see any type A fuses. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Bob
Bob, the fuse panel you're looking for is UNDER the dash behind the hood release. You have to lay down on your back with your head on the floor mat and look UP. There is a plastic cover that has the fuses labeled. You are looking for a 15A fuse labeled CIG.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts