Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post and if I understand the instructions, I must have 5 posts prior to being authorized to insert a picture or link. I purchased my first RAV4 (a 1996 2 DR, AWD, ABS, Manual Transmission, 150K miles) a month ago and have been rebuilding, including replacing the front cross-member, steering knuckles, removing the read differential, replacing the rear cross-member, control arms and trailing arms, ordered the Old Man EMU lift, etc. My problem is, during the process, both Rear Axle Hubs (as shown on the 1996 RAV4 Manual Page SA-55) were inadvertently hauled away and discarded. I have already purchased new rear wheel bearings, but cannot locate replacement Axle Hubs (for AWD with ABS). Will a 2001 year complete Axle Hub and Bearing fit my 1996? (I sourced a couple of those). I think the Toyota Part number (for the left rear, although I need both) is 42301-42020. I'm looking for used/salvage Axle Hubs first if anyone knows where I can find a pair (rather than pay for new ones). Any help with sources or cross-referencing is appreciated. Thank-You.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts