Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

link to more pics : http://tinypic.com/a/abl63l/4

Located in Fort Worth, Texas. May be able to help deliver in reasonable distance for right buyer.

2nd owner

198k miles

All power, factory keyless and alarm, tilt + slide sunroof

AWD 5 speed manual w/ locking center diff

Runs very well, shifts smoothly etc, great A/C

Tons of documentation

Will come with OEM roof rack

Hail damage hood, roof and window trim (see pics), clearcoat on roof starting to get a little sunburnt.

Rear window defrost doesn't work, not sure why and have never chased it.

Lots and lots of love put into this RAV including :

New tranny and clutch @ ~130k

Compression check (have documentation) @ 160k

New master cylinder and brake lines @ 170k

Window tint @ 170k

Full Old Man Emu lift all the way around + Bilstein HD cartridge struts up front including strut mounts @ 180k

All motor and tranny mounts replaced @ 180k (motor and tranny filled with polyurethane, rear diffs initially were filled but replaced with standard due to in vehicle noise)

Wheel spacers + extended lugs @ 180k

New valve cover gasket, spark plugs + wires @ 180k

Rear diff replaced w/ 4.2 rear diff w/65k miles @ 180k

Full WeatherTech kit (all footwells and cargo)

Interior pulled out, chassis cleaned, rustproofed @ 190k

Seat upholstery replaced with newer upholstery + steering wheel rim + door panels @ 190k - (will come with all original upholstery / interior panels / complete rear seats - driver's has wear hole in seat bottom)

Full driveshaft (transfer case to rear diff driveshaft) rebuild + balance @ 190k

All CV's replaced @ 190k (lifetime replacement warranty - fronts are hard on boots with lift)

Timing chain, tensioner, water pump kit @ 190k

Class IV hitch receiver @ 190k

EGR cleaned, VSV replaced @ 190k

Custom cat back exhaust @ 190k (2.5")

Kenwood receiver w/ lifetime Sirius XM subscription (will come with stock receiver / CD changer missing knobs)

All 5 tires at 185k, rotated with every oil change (3k interval) - comes with new 6th tire never mounted

Custom stainless CB antenna mount below passenger tail light (see pics)

Spare tire mount bike rack

New wiper blades all around a month ago

New inspection and registration a week ago

New oil pan gasket a week ago

I'm sure I'm forgetting things.

You get the idea, I've tried to consistently maintain the RAV whenever I had time. I'm very fond of the vehicle, incredible old style Japanese build quality and by far the best traction in slippery conditions of any vehicle I've owned. The light weight, upgraded suspension and AWD make it a pleasure on road and off. It is pretty loud at highway speeds with the knobby tires.

The RAV gets a lot of attention and appreciation from friends and strangers. I regretted selling my first 4.1 and I know I'll regret this one but I need the money and the room.

$3500

Daniel
fiveonetwosixninefivethreesixtwofour or PM me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts