Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know that there is a thread HERE concerning this but all the links to the download in that thread have died and as there is a fairly large interest in this document, I have uploaded the full Owners Manual, which is freely available from Toyotaownersonline.com in seperate chapters, so therefore I am not not infringing on any copyright laws!

I have merged the seperate PDF files into one complete manual. Just click on the link below and when you reach the rapidshare website click on free user... wait a couple seconds until it lets you download the file and after that IT's ALL YOURS:)

Although it states 1998 RAV4 it is relevant for models ranging from 1995 to 1999:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD - Merged_Rav4_User_Manual.pdf DEAD LINK

Here is the owner's manual for the 1997 North American model: https://data2.manualslib.com/pdf4/81/8032/803157-toyota/rav4_1997.pdf?f073d155389e3e20fa87f9c79529c2af

* LINK HAS BEEN UPDATED ABOVE *

R

·
0 Posts
Anyone know if there are any major differences (if any) compared to the year 2000 models?

Scharlyboy said:
I know that there is a thread HERE concerning this but all the links in that thread have died and as there is a fairly large interest in this document, I have uploaded the full Owners Manual, which is freely available from Toyotaownersonline.com in seperate chapters, so therefore I am not not infringing on any copyright laws!

I have merged the seperate PDF files into one complete manual. Just click on the link below and when you reach the rapidshare website click on free user... wait a couple seconds until it lets you download the file and after that IT's ALL YOURS:)

http://rapidshare.com/files/201082030/Merged_Rav4_User_Manual.pdf.html

Although it states 1998 RAV4 it is relevant for models ranging from 1995 to 1999

* LINK HAS BEEN UPDATED ABOVE *

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mate, this download works just fine... over 200 downloads so far.

As for the link to the Url... it is already posted above.

Cheers

Scharl

B

·
0 Posts
Yip, works slicker then a snake snot sliding down a slippery slope sideways on a sunny Sunday!!

Just downloaded it! Thanks, preshaded!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi~

Hi Everyone,
My Name is Gilby, from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I just bought a My Toyota RAV4 from a England Guy & collect it on Saturday :wink: but it doesn't come with the Original Factory Manual.
Can anyone share it with me? Many many Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Omg, the link is not working, does anyone else have a link too? The link in the other post doesnt work either :(

edit: D A M N is censored ><?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Talkingtree, are you sure it's not your computer or software installed?
It's working for me.
Oh while you are at it, might want to download repair manuals and wiring diagrams as well
Go to
Login | MyDrive - Your free online storage
use the combo:
Username: [email protected]
Password: RAV4me
(provided by user Denver1)
Greetz

Pim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Talkingtree, are you sure it's not your computer or software installed?
It's working for me.
Oh while you are at it, might want to download repair manuals and wiring diagrams as well
Go to
Login | MyDrive - Your free online storage
use the combo:
Username: [email protected]
Password: RAV4me
(provided by user Denver1)
Greetz

Pim
Dear PIM,

Thanks for the repair manual. I can understand why talking tree had a problem downloading it. It took some figuring out for someone not used to these sorts of things. But fooling around and trying all the permutations, I downloaded it in 1 minute in full. Thanks so much for making it available.

·
Registered
3 Posts
on a 99 Rav4 does anyone have a copy of the maintance schedule for the mileage? Have owners book but nothing in there on the above. Thanks Clay

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
See above for link to repair manuals, look for file called maintenance.pdf
Greetz

Pim

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks for the download,dealer didnt have owners manual when I bought it used XD

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello sharlyboy,

i just got a RAV 4 1997 Model American Specs but with no manual. i tried download it from the link but this what i saw: "https://rapidshare.com/#!download|0p4|201082030|Merged_Rav4_User_Manual.pdf.html|0|0|0|File not found. (e029a7af)". please is there anything you can do to help me out so that i can get the manual for it in PDF if available?

Please post it back the working one for downloading.
Thank you so much.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
At my profile you can find several links to many repair manuals.
At this google docs site (also mentioned in my profile) the manual is also available (in the root/ main folder).
Greetz

Pim

1 - 20 of 37 Posts