Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day.

Looking for the plastic splash pan (shield) located on the passenger side (under engine) for a 1998 RAV4 4-door.

Out of stock everywhere I have looked.

Suggestions appreciated.

Regards,
JT

·
Registered
62 Posts
Good day.

Looking for the plastic splash pan (shield) located on the passenger side (under engine) for a 1998 RAV4 4-door.

Out of stock everywhere I have looked.

Suggestions appreciated.

Regards,
JT

I'm not sure what piece you might be talking about. There's a plastic guard under the driver's side that covers up the bottom of the oil pan and other unmentionables, but I'm not sure if there's one for the passenger side.

·
Super Moderator
862 Posts
The part number for the shield should come in handy:

For manual transmission models:
COVER, ENGINE UNDER, RH: 51441-42010
COVER, ENGINE UNDER, LH: 51442-42011

For automatic transmission models:
COVER, ENGINE UNDER, RH: 51441-42010
COVER, ENGINE UNDER, LH: 51442-42021

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, the plastic guard is two pieces. When the car was in for service, the passenger side guard was removed and never reinstalled; we did not notice it for a couple months. Went back to mechanic that worked on car, but could not locate. The half under the driver side is still there.

Thanks! JT

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yes, the plastic guard is two pieces. When the car was in for service, the passenger side guard was removed and never reinstalled; we did not notice it for a couple months. Went back to mechanic that worked on car, but could not locate. The half under the driver side is still there.

Thanks! JT
Junk yard if you don't mind getting dirty. You may find some other parts/accessories too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts