Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve recently purchased a 1998 RAV4 and have been restoring it with my dad. We’ve been able to restore her with all original pieces and parts. The roof racks are the last piece of the puzzle and i haven’t been able to find them anywhere. Where should I look? Where have you guys found them?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve recently purchased a 1998 RAV4 and have been restoring it with my dad. We’ve been able to restore her with all original pieces and parts. The roof racks are the last piece of the puzzle and i haven’t been able to find them anywhere. Where should I look? Where have you guys found them?
Still need a roof rack. I have an oem Luke new.
still need a roof rack? I have an original take off from my 1998 Rav4. In like new condition. Only used a couple of times.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still need a roof rack. I have an oem Luke new.

still need a roof rack? I have an original take off from my 1998 Rav4. In like new condition. Only used a couple of times.
Hello
I am interested in buying the roof rack if it is still available. Let me know
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts