Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just ordered my Rav4 over the weekend!

We are getting a Hybrid LE+ With the XLE Package in the nice electric storm blue :)

It is going to be my 1st Toyota ever and I am planning on keeping it for at least 10 years, might be my 11 year old's 1st car when she leaves the house ;)

I'll post pics when I get it, hopefully for the weekend :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Congrats Drpepeprz, on your 1st Toyota, it will never be your last.
- your 11 y/o will also have a great handed down SUV

I've been driving for 4-1/2 decades, and never owned a Toyota brand till less than 2 years ago.
Their not cheap and such a pleasure to own, fewer people want to trade them in frequently.
- now wife has a 2008 RAV4 Limited v6 / adult son bought a new 2015 Lexus RX350 / I found a mint 2000 4Runner SR5
- Toyota ownership could be call somewhat of a non event / just got to schedule the oil changes, when due

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats Drpepeprz, on your 1st Toyota, it will never be your last.
- your 11 y/o will also have a great handed down SUV

I've been driving for 4-1/2 decades, and never owned a Toyota brand till less than 2 years ago.
Their not cheap and such a pleasure to own, fewer people want to trade them in frequently.
- now wife has a 2008 RAV4 Limited v6 / adult son bought a new 2015 Lexus RX350 / I found a mint 2000 4Runner SR5
- Toyota ownership could be call somewhat of a non event / just got to schedule the oil changes, when due
Thx for the kind words....Just got through a string of bad used cars, we decided it was time to go for dependability. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts