Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 10 year old girl, while in a Quebec Canada school change room found a coffee cup in the garbage with a free RAV 4 under the Rim.

She asked her friend to unroll it for she could not. They won a new RAV 4 and planned to spit it.

At first their parents decided to share the prize but when the 1’st girls father called a lawyer, well, finders keepers.

There must be also some employee or teacher at that school really pissed off right about now. 1 in 8,000,000 chance of winner the RAV Sport !!!

For more info about the contest check out.

CDN RAVers.....more coffee??? In this forum.

Walt

·
Registered
986 Posts
Your subject line is very misleading, I thought this post would be more interesting if you know what I mean... :wink:

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jeff, normally my mind is in that state. :D :D

But it's really late and i just seen the news broadcast with the story.

Sorry about that. :roll:

Maybe i'll make up a story next time about how i helped a woman with a V6 sport who ran out of gas up near the farm. :wink:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Maybe i'll make up a story next time about how i helped a woman with a V6 sport who ran out of gas up near the farm.
ROTFL! I must admit, I was thinking along the same lines as Jeff when I saw the subject title. Like, oh boy, somebody's telling us about a dream he had! :lol:

That said, it actually is a very cool story!

Becky

1 - 4 of 4 Posts