Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am downsizing from a Tacoma. The wonder, 1st Gen Rav4 or 1st Gen v6 Highlander. I could use some help. Thanks

In building a '98 Rav for my Daughter, I realized a Rav might work for me as well. I am in Orange County,Ca.
So a smaller truck than the Tacoma appeals.But the idea of a slightly larger vehicle, Highlander also might work.
Gen 1 for the Rav, like the engine. 2007 for the Highlander,again the power train. I am finding similar miles on each vehicle, so calendar age is not the issue.
I am writing this Group because I have found so much wisdom and information in Shopping and now building my Daughters truck.
Thanks to all,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fantastic ! There are many reasons I love Toyota, just one are forum groups like this one. Thanks All.

I am in downsize transition, so a smaller truck fits So Cal life style. A Rav 1st Gen or a Highlander 1st Gen seem good possibles. Can carry more than me, Kayaks, and general adventure stuff.
I just need to think the Cons as well as the Pros. Miles are not thye main concern, we are talking a couple of the best power trains built. There just maybe a lot more I am not aware.

Thanks for any thoughts and suggestions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.