Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, wondering if any1 can pointvme in the right direction. Need a front door card passenger side. Had a leak and the door trim has warped so it will no longer fit properly. Struggling to find one. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
eBay?
Local junk yard?

·
Registered
17 Posts
If its still in one piece... wet it down again, reshape/reform and let it dry and or apply some heat with a heat gun....

·
Registered
17 Posts
It is sad that car manufactuers will only hold spares for cars up to about tens old... after that they want us to buy a new one! This throw away world is killing the planet as it takes on average about twenty tons of CO2 to build every new new car! When I started work as an apprentice mechanic in the early sixties... it was not unusual to be working on pre-war cars from the thirties and fourties! I wish I had kept a few of them as they would be worth a fortune now LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is sad that car manufactuers will only hold spares for cars up to about tens old... after that they want us to buy a new one! This throw away world is killing the planet as it takes on average about twenty tons of CO2 to build every new new car! When I started work as an apprentice mechanic in the early sixties... it was not unusual to be working on pre-war cars from the thirties and fourties! I wish I had kept a few of them as they would be worth a fortune now LOL
100% m8. The money i would have lols

1 - 7 of 7 Posts