Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to all members... i have problem with my rav4 d4d 2.0 very bad and low engine power... engine start fine and working well about 900rpm while idle but when driving car is not able to go fast anymore becouse of low engine power... turbo charger was faulty becouse oil from turbo goes to intercooler and turbo become very noisy... however i fixed turbo with all new parts in turbo charger service but problem with low power is still present and temperature of turbo is very high (big smoke come from there) and engine cannot start when turbo is overheated (this never happen before fixing turbo) TIS techstream not show any dtc error and i dont know what could be problem

sorry for my bad english

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Your English is very good. However, your question is about a diesel engine RAV. This forum is mostly North America-based and no diesel RAVs are sold here. You probably would get more help on a Europe-based forum since diesel RAVs are sold there. You might try RAV4 Drivers Club ... There also are other RAV4 forums for Europe and in other countries. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts