Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Sacramento, CA area. Upgrades include: Panasonic detachable face CD player with remote, and upgraded speaker system with subwoofer; custom tires and rims, rear tire bike rack, car bra, carpeted floor mats. Recent diagnostic done and maintenance: new battery, transmission flush, radiator flusch, air and oil filter change. Newer brakes and tires in great condition! Has transferable warranty (6 year/100,000 mile). Interior and exterior in excellent condition, well taken care of! White with 82,000 miles. Asking price is 13,000.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
It might be a good idea if you post a picture somewhere, more easily on your album so people that are interested in purchasing your car can see it.

Just curious, why are you selling your rav? (assuming that's your rav :p)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm selling it to get the new V6 RAV! I love mine, but we do alot of steep mountain trips with a lot of gear and people, we need a little more power and room. I'm going to post a picture as soon as I figure out how to (didn't see an icon to click on to download the Pic, I'm computer illiterate). Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Cool! What color and trim are you getting? Which dealership are you going to choose? If you're in the Sacto area, I like Elk Grove Toyota. My salesperson used to work at the Florin Rd. one, but he got transferred to the other one, and so far, he's got 3 purchases from us, including me :D.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully getting a green with gray interior, but silver will do also. As long as it's a light color!! Been working with Maita's since they're a costco dealership, getting over a 1000 under MSRP, which so far is the best I have found. Supposedly it's getting ordered, it better be since I'm selling my RAV now! I think pics are posted on my RAV now, it's cute! Hopefully it will sell soon!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Nice! Where did you get those rims?

BTW, have you done a listing on ebay? You might probably find more luck there, or have you thought of doing a trade-in, or is that not an option since you're getting your purchase through costco? Ebay usually does the trick. I always see ravs being sold there a lot. Good luck with your sell. :)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I thought about ebay, got it on craigslist also, but that is a pain since my car keeps getting pushed further down the line as people add theirs. Also on cars.com, so maybe ebay also. Ridiculous, but dealers would probably give me low book because of the miles, I still have plenty of time. Wonder if carmax gives a fair price? On sacbee.com, they're selling them for 14 and 15,000 so I don't think I'm out of theball park on my price. Rims at les schwab, I like them. Already got new ones picked out for the next RAV!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts