Fuel pump relay - new - ok
Injectors - 16.3ohms -all 4 - ok
Injector harness - node tested - signal from all 4 connectors - ok
Ignition coils - spark tested all 4 - all checked out ok
Spark plugs - all new NGK
O2 sensors - 3 out of 4 brand new
Mass Air Flow sensor - new - ok
No intake leaks found

Fuel pump doesn’t prime when key is turned to the on position still, but pump runs when the car is cranking or running

Cylinder misfire codes
P0300
P0301
P0302
P0304
P0171 lean condition
Still after all that

What am I missing here..??
Still runs like garbage

·
Registered
7 Posts
I believe your fuel pump works on demand and only comes on when it senses rpm. As for as the random miss combined with the P0171 code I would check for an intake manifold leak . There is a hose that connects from the back passenger side of intake manifold to a vacuum pipe that goes to the brake booster . It can become dried out and cracked . Check the PCV hose it also cracks due to heat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I believe your fuel pump works on demand and only comes on when it senses rpm. As for as the random miss combined with the P0171 code I would check for an intake manifold leak . There is a hose that connects from the back passenger side of intake manifold to a vacuum pipe that goes to the brake booster . It can become dried out and cracked . Check the PCV hose it also cracks due to heat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would replace crank sensor with an OEM sensor . They can be intermittent .I had a simular problem on a Dodge Avenger and replaced the crank sensor with one from Autozone within a month I had the same problem . Replaced with an genuine Dodge sensor and have not had anymore problems. You might want to replace the cam sensor at the same time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts