Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I've been SCOURING these forums. None of the previous threads have helped.

Here is my situation...

I have the 2003 Rav4 base model. Originally came without fog lights. I installed the fog lights using the already existing wiring hardnesses. The issue now is that they dont turn on.

On my interior I do not have the new stalk with fog. I do have a toggle button which when pressed does turn on the fog light instrument cluster light. But the fogs still dont turn on.

I checked the fog fuse, looks like its good to go. The fog relay I couldnt find, but all relay spots seem to be occupied. I just placed an order on eBay for the fog stalk, but shouldnt this work if its lighting up the fog light symbol on the instrument cluster?

Thanks!

·
Registered
807 Posts
I did the same conversion as you, but I used the OEM foglight stalk w/ OEM lights. Works and looks factory, because it's factory parts. I would advise against using a toggle switch, just use the OEM stalk, it's $30

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.