Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions if you think wind/rain deflectors are worth it? I saw some advertised that can be installed without tools. What are the pros and cons?

·
Registered
986 Posts
I tried the ones that go in the window channel (as opposed to stick on) and I didn't like them. They kept jamming the window so it couldn't roll up all the way.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I agree the WeatherTechs are the best. The material itself seems thicker and better quality than the stick on ones. I too have it on my Rav since 01 with no window problems. You must have not installed it correctly or something to have window problems. One reason to go with the weathertechs is that it can't be stolen since its wedge in by the window.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for answering. :p It just so happens it was WeatherTechs I had found before posting. Are they fairly easy to install for someone who doesn't tinker with cars alot?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went ahead and got the WeatherTechs. I had no problem installing the front detectors but broke both the rear detectors when I tried to install them. If the front ones work out well I may try replacing the rear ones again sometime.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello
can you please send a picture how does it look on your rav4 :?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts