Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I know there are a bunch of folks who have more experinece than I on these matters. On my 2005 Sport interior, it appears the fabric on the doors and seats are going to spot from rain drops. I don't know any way to open the door in the rain without getting some rain on the fabric. Is there any sort of Scotchgard that has been applied from the factory, and if not has anyone tried using the spray on protector with any success?

I hate that the light gray interior is showing these spots so quickly, any suggestions will be gladly accepted. Well, short of not driving in the rain, that one is pretty well out!!

Best
Ken

H

·
0 Posts
*bump*

I have the same problem... spotty gray sport seat fabric. It's kind of a "spandex" looking type of material and shows spots pretty bad.

B

·
0 Posts
Same thing on my 2004 Sport. I put down Scotch Gaurd too, and its done no good to keep the crappy cloth from spotting. Oh well.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Probably the best way which is not the least expensive way would be to convert all your sporty fabric seats and panels to leather like Becky did. I think she used Katzskin products or something. Maybe you guys could just change the panels and then use a neoprene seat covering. Glad I have leather in my sport but I still bought Wet Okole seat coverings. Didn't want anyone scratching up the leather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts