Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is this thing actually worth?

I have the Sport edition, which seems tougher to find (at least it was when I was looking!!). I have about 122k miles on it. no rust, no dents/dings/stains/rips.

I'm looking to get something newer, but I feel like a dealer is just going to hose me completely if I try to trade this in.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,893 Posts
According to Kelly Blue Book, your RAV is worth about $5900 in Good condition, and about $6400 in Very Good condition. This would be for a private sale, a dealer will give you FAR less on a trade in. I guarantee if you put a classified ad in the Star-Tribune, your phone will be ringing off the hook the next day. These days, most people only buy a newspaper for 2 reasons -- looking for a job or looking for a car.

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Newspapers here fell onto hard times with the '08, etc. recession but now have rebounded rather well, so they make an even better platform for trying to sell a vehicle than in the previous few years.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine is a 03 with 108k miles and in excellent shape with all dealer records and such. Got from a wholesaler who got it from the dealer that originally sold it to the original customer.

I listed on CL for 6800 and 6-8 serious of replies, wife decided to keep it so I never responded.

Craigslist is super busy in my area (Washington DC area)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts