Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, he did it again. When I was working in LA with the LAUSD [Los Angeles Unified School District] There were a bunch of crazy teachers that still today, send me INTERESTING Email regarding Women. He send me another interesting PPT, if you know what I mean. 8) . So if you are interested in downloading this INTERESTING Powerpoint. Let me know. You will get a hell of a laugh to usher in the new year.

PS Guys, don't drule :lol: It's a small three slide Powerpoint. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK guys, their is a proposal on the floor, OK lets come to order.......OK, settle down.......well since this situation has come to the floor of the monsters anonymous of the RAV4world.com. Lets come to order.

[silence]

[Presidents speaks, mensajero][members, who ever got his copy]

Ok all in favor that we send the PPT of double bubble and two scoops to garfieldgurl, say HI, those opposed, say Nay.

[A roar from the member]

HI :shock:

OK, its approved. The speaker will PM garfieldgurl and send her a copy, meeting agered.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts