Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear our friend Kristi at Basil's is advertising 2006 4Runners at $200 UNDER her invoice. Better contact her for details if anyone is interested.

What's next at under invoice pricing - Highlanders?? Does anyone buy them anymore after the new RAV's outgrew their old britches - I still like them! :lol: Wonder if she'll sell any new RAV's under invoice in the near future! :twisted:

OC

B

·
0 Posts
LOL....

Thanks OC!!!

I will be posting the details after the end of the month rush!!

~Kristi

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Not trying to outdo you Kristi, but Rosner Toyota of Stafford, VA has their 4Runners at $1,550 below invoice -- Sequoias go for $1,900 under. Their highest Internet price on anything is $500 over invoice (Avalon) and I believe the Sequoia is their biggest cut. RAV4's are $200 below.

Their front page also adds that there's "$250 off any In Stock New or Used Vehicle, $250 for a test drive"

No, I don't work for them and I don't get anything for mentioning these deals -- those numbers are available for anyone to find searching the inventory on their website.

B

·
0 Posts
Hey karrock... I just visited that site...

There's a disclaimer on there: * Website Pricing includes all current rebates and website coupons, It does not include State taxes, tags and Processing fee (279). Current incentives good thru date posted and subject to change at any time.

My price of $200 UNDER invoice is BEFORE you take the rebate off!!

And my processing fee is only $45 not $279.

So I'm not being outdone afterall.

~Kristi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts