Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can’t seem to find the part number for the 4 piece OEM All-Weather floor mats for my 2006 model, are they not available for the 2006?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I had found that set, but it says "2 piece" so that is just the front driver and passenger side?

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
It's strange ToyotaPartsDeal indicates PT908-42110-20 doesn't fit the 2006 model, yet it also indicates it comes in a set of four mats. :rolleyes: From a pricing perspective, it makes more sense since <$40 for a 4-pc seems too cheap.
The Toyota writer that wrote the description did a poor job proof reading. It says 4 pieces but looks like 2 pieces. It also say it does not fit 2006 models but should be the same for all the Gen3 models.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Toyota writer that wrote the description did a poor job proof reading. It says 4 pieces but looks like 2 pieces. It also say it does not fit 2006 models but should be the same for all the Gen3 models.
Indeed, this is why I was so confused, didn’t know if there was something that changed from 2006-2007 that would make it not fit...

·
Registered
508 Posts
I've found Toyota parts database for the '06 Gen3 seems to get excluded / deleted more often, yet the '07-'08 had no omission.

@hybridamp, just FYI about these OEM weather mats, only the driver's front will not slide since it will be clipped in, but the other 3 will slide around since the spikes aren't very long. I would suggest to look into Weathertech or Husky liners that really cover up the area well.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Could be something to do with the hooks. Or even no hooks. I know in my truck (2006) I have hook for the driver side mat. Later years put in 2 hooks. The mats have the corresponding grommet holes.

As for the Yota OE rubber mats: THEY SUCK!! The fit great but are smaller than the carpeted floor mats. I leave my carpet floor mats in place and run the OE rubbers over them. You can tell the black spots that the rubber does not cover. They also do not have a lip to them so the slush just runs onto the carpet. If you really want nice fitting protection get the fancy weather tech or similar. Even generic rubber mats will do better. However the OE have the OE look and are a clean fit. If you do not live in a really dirty environment (snow, mud...) then they would be fine I guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts