Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way/place to download the 2006 owners manual? I would like to do some reading during the 1+ month wait for my new RAV. ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
derekj said:
Is there any way/place to download the 2006 owners manual? I would like to do some reading during the 1+ month wait for my new RAV. ;)
That's a great question, I ordered my V6 Limited 12/28/05 The dealer says mid to end March. Can't wait to get it. In the mean time I would like to read the owners manual as well.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it's worth $15 to you, you could get it by becoming a subscriber over at:

tundrasolutions.com

They have tons of stuff available for download over there, including the manual you want. The $15 only buys you one month of access to that type of material, while $20 would buy you a full year. There's no cost to join and post in the forums, but they aren't anywhere near as active as this site.

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Looks like TundraSolutions and Carson Toyota might be related...

Carson now hosts their Internet inventory on the same web space as TS, where they used to run their own. They've been pretty hot on Internet/fleet sales over the years, but I guess they're just branching out some more with the forums and subscriber-based knowledgebase and documents.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tundrasolutions is pretty active on Tundra and Sequoia topics. The rest is pretty slow. I found out about this site from over there.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
StlRav said:
If it's worth $15 to you, you could get it by becoming a subscriber over at:

tundrasolutions.com

They have tons of stuff available for download over there, including the manual you want. The $15 only buys you one month of access to that type of material, while $20 would buy you a full year. There's no cost to join and post in the forums, but they aren't anywhere near as active as this site.
Sweet! Thanks very much for the info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts