Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like Real RAV4 Best (right)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does anyone think of a poll on just the Styling of the Blue concept Vehicle that was shown here a few months ago. :roll:

We can make believe that the specs and features are the same as the new one so we could compare just the results of Esthetic Design to the new one.

Walt

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
OK Walt... I've edited your above message to include the POLL :D

I wish I could have found a better photo for the upper right corner. Maybe I should have used the European "X" model (without the rear mounted spare) :?

S

·
0 Posts
Actually, the two designs are extremely similar. This almost looks like a concept for the V6 version, note the elongated front ent that looks like you could stuff a decent engine in it. The overall lines are extremely close. I do prefer the new back end, but after that, its gotta be the photochop.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much Kelly :D. Hopefully people will think of them both as real Rav 4's and also give there input on features if they like.
I am hoping it shows certain characteristics of the Rav 4 owners personality from the Esthetical side and that they understand that both designs have features that appeal to different types of people so neither vote is wrong.
Even thought the concept of the RAV is now shared by many auto makers, Toyota’s reputation in Quality, Engineering and Customer satisfaction, both in the past and at present already shows us about half of the picture.

I wish I had of thought of this pole before I wrote my views on the Styling and until the end of the poll I will not make any comments. Oh well :roll: :)

·
Super Moderator
1,566 Posts
Don't forget to include the original vehicle that the "blue spy photo" was 'chopped from.

Chevy (Daewoo) S3X

N

·
0 Posts
I prefer the grill of the photoshop, but I prefer the new real design overall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts