Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did search and only found one on a much newer Rav. I just bought a used 2006 and figured out how to do the presets but all but one already had stations programmed in. The only station I like is not correct. How to I delete the presets so I can start over until I put in a new after market stereo?

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
It is the same with almost all radio stock or aftermarket. Just tune your station and press the desired preset button down for 3-4 seconds and the station is set once the light stops flashing. You can overwrite any of the preset station by entering a new number and holding the button down for 3-4 seconds.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is the same with almost all radio stock or aftermarket. Just tune your station and press the desired preset button down for 3-4 seconds and the station is set once the light stops flashing. You can overwrite any of the preset station by entering a new number and holding the button down for 3-4 seconds.

This is not working. If I go to a preset that has already been set and hold down it stays on that station and radio info starts flashing all weird like it thinks it is a Vegas light show but doesn't change it. Old people had this car before me so I'm not liking their music lol

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
This is not working. If I go to a preset that has already been set and hold down it stays on that station and radio info starts flashing all weird like it thinks it is a Vegas light show but doesn't change it. Old people had this car before me so I'm not liking their music lol
You need to tune to your new station first, then push the desired button in and hold it for a second or three.

·
Your Humble Administrator
16,511 Posts
When pressing and holding the preset button, use a lighter touch. Don't press too hard!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts