Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,566 Posts
Cool! Bears out more than a handful of additional details, like a 5-speed manual for the Euro-spec 2.0L petrol and 6-speed manuals for the two diesel powerplants.

All-new electronic 4WD transmission, improved vehicle stability control, electric power steering and plethora of airbags including driver's knee airbag are highlights.

Looks like instead of seatback panels that flip up against the back of the front seats, the rear seats have a one-touch mechanism that lowers them as they are folded down, because otherwise, a lowered ride height would make for much more uncomfortable seating position.

Run-flat tires come with the RAV4 X, wonder if they'll ever be an option for other models? Being the only model listed with 18" wheels, the RAV4 Sport is probably its sister trimline in the US.

F

·
0 Posts
The main dissapointment for me is that it is a bigger car, but no third seat row. The boot (trunk for you from over the seas) looks massive. Even a rear facing mini seat would have been very welcome for me and my family when doing the short runs to the kids football clubs etc. I'm looking for a new car in March next year. I think I will be staying a RAVer now with a new 2.2D model in Black.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts