Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace my driver's side rear passenger door(2006 Sport Flint Mica color). I have not had any success with contacting salvage yards and search engine- Yahoo. Any thoughts on where to go to? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
car-part.com and ebay might be the place to look.
You might get lucky and even get one in the same colour. Make sure you get the correct ones since some come with the fender liner trim (and holes) and some don't.

Good luck. Look for years 2006-2008 since they are the same car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
car-part.com and ebay might be the place to look.
You might get lucky and even get one in the same colour. Make sure you get the correct ones since some come with the fender liner trim (and holes) and some don't.

Good luck. Look for years 2006-2008 since they are the same car.

Your suggestion worked great. I was able to find 2008 door for my 2006. It was in great condition and the same color. It was 3 hour drive verse paying $175 for shipment. They had it off for quick pick up. I would not of found this without your suggestion. A BIG THANKS:smile

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,730 Posts
Your suggestion worked great. I was able to find 2008 door for my 2006. It was in great condition and the same color. It was 3 hour drive verse paying $175 for shipment. They had it off for quick pick up. I would not of found this without your suggestion. A BIG THANKS:smile

Yes, vanib is amazing, isn't he? That's why we keep him around! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts