Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just added a substantial portion of the 2006 RAV4 Toyota Service Repair Manual, including electrical wiring diagrams, (pdf format) to a free storage website for access by all our fellow Forum members.




For FREE access to the pdf files that I have posted, simply login as a Guest here:

http://www.mydrive.ch/login


Username: [email protected]
Password: RAV4me

Any Forum members that desire to contribute additional info to the free MyDrive website account that I have set up may PM me for detailed info on how to Upload additional info directly to the site . My goal is to provide access to as much information as possible to all our fellow RAV4World Forum members on a FREE website.

I hope this info is useful to all our fellow Forum members. For any questions or comments, or donations of additional info to the site, please post Reply or PM me.

Cheers! :cheers:

Denver1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
devilx3 said:
I'm trying to find service manual for model 2001-2005? I searching but nothing... do you have any links?
Hello evilx3.
I do not currently have any links for the RAV4.2 (2001-2005 models). However, I will try searching my resources and will post it on this Forum if I find some.

Good Luck.

Denver1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Denver1 said:
I have just added a substantial portion of the 2006 RAV4 Toyota Service Repair Manual, including electrical wiring diagrams, (pdf format) to a free storage website for access by all our fellow Forum members.




For FREE access to the pdf files that I have posted, simply login as a Guest here:

http://www.mydrive.ch/login


Username: [email protected]
Password: RAV4me

Any Forum members that desire to contribute additional info to the free MyDrive website account that I have set up may PM me for detailed info on how to Upload additional info directly to the site . My goal is to provide access to as much information as possible to all our fellow RAV4World Forum members on a FREE website.

I hope this info is useful to all our fellow Forum members. For any questions or comments, or donations of additional info to the site, please post Reply or PM me.

Cheers! :cheers:

Denver1
tried to log and have a look just now... it kept saying invalid username and password.

below is the exact message that comes up:

invalid username or password
Example: The user Teamwork has two guest users called John and Anna

* To login as the main user Teamwork, enter Teamwork as username
* To login as the guest user John, enter [email protected] as username
* To login as the guest user Anna, enter [email protected] as username
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
It worked for me. Be sure to put in the user name and password in the proper cases, it seems to be case sensitive.
Denver1, thank you so much for sharing that information with us. I'm sure pretty much everyone will find this to be of help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
corrado007 said:
It worked for me. Be sure to put in the user name and password in the proper cases, it seems to be case sensitive.
Denver1, thank you so much for sharing that information with us. I'm sure pretty much everyone will find this to be of help.
Thanks corrado007. And chitasrav, corrado is correct...the username & password are case sensitive. I have tried them myself, and several other members have also had no difficulty logging in. The login info for the FREE site, http://www.mydrive.ch/login , is as follows:

Username: [email protected]
Password: RAV4me

Just copy & paste the Username & Password into the login boxes.

If anyone has any info (such as additional RAV Repair Manuals, additional technical info, or info on other models) they want to share & upload to the FREE site for other members to access, let me know & we can make it happen!

Cheers! :cheers:

Denver1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Denver1 said:
corrado007 said:
It worked for me. Be sure to put in the user name and password in the proper cases, it seems to be case sensitive.
Denver1, thank you so much for sharing that information with us. I'm sure pretty much everyone will find this to be of help.
Thanks corrado007. And chitasrav, corrado is correct...the username & password are case sensitive. I have tried them myself, and several other members have also had no difficulty logging in. The login info for the FREE site, http://www.mydrive.ch/login , is as follows:

Username: [email protected]
Password: RAV4me

Just copy & paste the Username & Password into the login boxes.

If anyone has any info (such as additional RAV Repair Manuals, additional technical info, or info on other models) they want to share & upload to the FREE site for other members to access, let me know & we can make it happen!

Cheers! :cheers:

Denver1
thank you. i manually typed in the username and password this time - it worked.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
I have downloaded the repair manuals but I can not find the diagram for windshield washer reservoir and its pipes as I have a freezing problem and I want to use a heater on the pipes and its reservoir and I want to know where are they. Any idea? Temperature here is -20 and I can not find any warm place other than waiting till Friday that weather will be -5 deg C that I dont think that would help either!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Worked for me this time. Thanks.
 

·
Your Humble Administrator
Joined
·
16,513 Posts
1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Top