AM/FM/CD/MP3
Aux Input
Automatic Sound Levelling
6 speakers
17" tyres
ABS

"LE" 4WD model
adds 6CD Changer
Satellite Audio Controls (Steering Wheel)
Dual Zone Auto A/C with Auto Recirc
Premium Cloth
17" alloys
Privacy Glass
Coloured Mirrors, Bumpers, Door Handles
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
Power Driver's Seat with Power lumbar Support
Rear Cargo Area Underfloor Storage Box
Chrome Grille
Mudguards
Roof Rack
Moulded Spare Tyre Cover
Foglights

·
Registered
28 Posts
Will an auto dimming rearview mirror and compass be available? We had a 1998. Loved it. However, it was a little underpowered and too small for our needs. Never liked the Highlander styling (God knows we tried). This may be the one. Time will tell. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1,566 Posts
I'm sure the electrochromic mirror will be available -- hopefully electrochromic side mirrors as well. Compass/temp display version (which I bought and installed myself) will probably end up being a port or dealer-installed option rather than at the factory.

More Info!

One full week into October and still no new info from Toyota... :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
I wonder if the options for the "LE" can be ordered separately... I think I would just want these options and not the others:

6CD Changer
Satellite Audio Controls (Steering Wheel)
Dual Zone Auto A/C with Auto Recirc

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Depends which country you're in. Toyota Canada only makes options available in packages. You want a specific option, you have to buy the whole package. I don't see that changing. In the US it seems more à la carte and you can mix and match options a little more freely.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yea, I am in the US. On the Toyota website they announced a "configurator" coming in November, hopefully that will give me an answer :)

bmorton said:
Depends which country you're in. Toyota Canada only makes options available in packages. You want a specific option, you have to buy the whole package. I don't see that changing. In the US it seems more à la carte and you can mix and match options a little more freely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts