Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I have just purchased a cargo barrier, i was wondering if there is a thread on the install and/or if the rear roof bars are just held in by plastic clips
Any help would be appreciated
Thank Jack

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,
Thank you for your reply, i have found the add again please see photo. The middle two upper bars i believe connect in the roof lining clip holes as they line up perfectly, i removed the plastic roof lining clips and they are just holes not for bolts or anything :S

Attachments

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,732 Posts
There are 2 official Toyota pet barriers, one with full coverage and one with only the top half. They both mount to the attachment points in the headliner:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I chose to install a free dog friendly/cargo barrier...behind the front buckets.
- we made our '08 RAV4 Limited, a 3 passenger model...folding down the driver side rear seat
- a LLBean dog bed, covers the folded down seat carpet
- keeps toe nails of our Doberman, from scratching the leather seats & poking dents in the console lid

^^ A scrap golf bag, was robbed of its shoulder strap / the nylon strap ends, were anchored through the head rest brackets...top & bottom straps, tied in.
- dog likes being directly behind us & the trunk remains empty, for grocery pickup
- sure she could jump over, into the front / but easily trained & never will
- close behind us, she doesn't get separation anxiety / riding in the RAV4

1 - 5 of 5 Posts