Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I am new to this site. Just bought a used 2007 Rav4 and would like to buy door body moldings. I live in Canada and the Toyota dealership does not have the moldings for this year anymore as it has been obsolete, so i have to buy after market. does any one have any idea where i can find one. My car is Blue and once i pick up the car today i can find the actual code color. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Pacific Blue Metallic ($120 CAD)
Part Number: PT29A4206008

Here is a link with pictures (4 piece set):

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you DL175. Just picked up the car. Took picture of the Identification tag on the door and i think it says C/TR: 8R3/LA10. I’m guessing from what you sent me the 8R3 is color code of my car. Also the links you posted says either body mold or door edge guard. I dont know which one i have. Will have to check

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Thank you DL175. Just picked up the car. Took picture of the Identification tag on the door and i think it says C/TR: 8R3/LA10. I’m guessing from what you sent me the 8R3 is color code of my car. Also the links you posted says either body mold or door edge guard. I dont know which one i have. Will have to check
8R3 is Pacific Blue according to Google search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts